‘The Mid’ Area Football Top Ten
August 21, 2014 • 652 views
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
The football season is, roughly, ten days away. Transfers, injuries, and developing talent keep the situation at most of these schools fluid. Rosemead might be the new wild card, but Arcadia might be the best team that doesn’t make the playoffs.
1. Monrovia Wildcats: New coach, abundant talent, same result.
2. Baldwin Park Braves: New coach, big bodies, ready to make a run.
3. Arcadia Apaches: Coach Andrew Policky has a nice QB in Nico Hillier.
4. Arroyo Knights: Robert Sanchez is new Secretary of Defense.
5. El Monte Lions: They’ll score points, but can they prevent them?
6. Duarte Falcons: Have new coach, need to handle the transition.
7. Gabrielino Eagles: Elijah Peters expecting big senior season.
8. Rio Hondo Prep Kares: This might be a little low, but a good place for them to start.
9. Rosemead Panthers: If they get Steven Nava back they become a dangerous team.
10. South El Monte Eagles: Marcos Lopez, Jaime Michel…smells like touchdowns.