Mid Valley News End of Summer Football Top 10
August 2, 2013 • 440 views
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
This is not meant to be the top ten for December, November, or even at the end of August, but for right now. Who had a good summer, who looks on track, who could/might/should make some noise.
1. Monrovia: Three time champs come on.
2. Arroyo: Tim Peterson spent so much time at Bergstrom this summer they issued him a jersey.
3. Duarte: The guys like the Falcons.
4. La Puente: Peterson likes the Warriors.
5. Temple City: They ain’t gonna beat M-Town, but they are building.
6. Arcadia: Say what? We say yes!
7. Rio Hondo Prep: Really? You think we’re going to leave out RHP?
8. Gabrielino: Ssshh! The Eagles are about to soar.
9. Baldwin Park: Every moment of spring/summer better than it was last fall.
10. Rosemead: Stung by transfers, ready to make others pay.