Mid Valley News Area Football Top 10
November 7, 2012 • 743 views
1. Monrovia (Monrovia 8-2): Threemendous!
2. Rio Hondo Prep (8-1): Playing for another title…No doubt about it.
3. South El Monte: What happened last Thursday? Uh? I don’t remember.
4. El Monte: What happened last Thursday? Uh? I don’t remember.
5. La Puente: Will go to the second round.
6. Sierra Vista (7-3): Tough match up in playoffs, but there could be a miracle.
7. Arroyo (6-4): Is redemption within reach?
8. Temple City (5-5): Note to the fans at “The Crest” don’t judge this season by what happens at Paraclete.
9. Arcadia (4-6): Great midseason, bad start, could be an ugly ending.
10. Gabrielino (7-3): Apparently seven wins is not enough to get to the dance.