Mid Valley News Area Football Top 10
September 26, 2012 • 456 views
1. Monrovia Wildcats (2-2): Cruzin for a bruzin.
2. El Monte Lions (2-2): Big divisional test against Bell Gardens this week.
3. Gabrielino Eagles (5-0): Have earned a bye, before starting league play.
4. Rio Hondo Prep (3-1): Coming off bye week.
5. Sierra Vista Dons (3-1): If you haven’t noticed them yet, you’re going to now.
6. Rosemead Panthers: (2-2): The cat is out of the bag now.
7. South El Monte Eagles (2-2): Channeling some ancient disco and staying alive.
8. San Gabriel Matadors (2-3): Up is down, forward is back, which way is this team going to go?
9. Mt. View Vikings (3-1): Coming off bye week, get fast Lynwood this week.
10. La Puente Warriors (2-2): Has not, so far, had the season all expected.