Mid Valley News Area Football Top 10
September 19, 2012 • 772 views
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
1. Monrovia Wildcats (2-1): The superior product in the area, need to tighten things up though.
2. Rio Hondo Prep Kares (3-1): Small school, big road warriors.
3. El Monte Lions (2-2): Think Loyola Marymount circa 1988-1990.
4. San Gabriel Matadors (2-2): This team is going to get better.
5. Gabrielino Eagles (4-0): Confidence building schedule winding down.
6. Mt. View Vikings (3-1): The fly in the ointment, the monkey in the wrench, the pain in the neck.
7. La Puente Warriors (2-1): Can they stop G-Stone?
8. Rosemead Panthers (1-2): And here come the Panthers…
9. Sierra Vista Dons (2-1): Not a bad team, but how good? We’ll see.
10. Alhambra Moors (2-2): Finding footing….
Others: Arroyo Knights (2-2), South El Monte Eagles (1-2), Temple City Rams (1-3), Baldwin Park (0-4), Bosco Tech (0-4), Duarte Falcons (1-2), Arcadia Apaches (0-3).