Mid Valley News Area Football Top 10- for September 12 Issue
September 12, 2012 • 642 views
1. Monrovia Wildcats (1-1): Got back on track against Arcadia, San Dimas this week could be epic.
2. El Monte Lions (2-1): This is as gritty an EM team as there as ever been.
3. Gabrielino Eagles (3-0): Undefeated deserves recognition, but opponents are a combined 0-9.
4. Rio Hondo Prep Kares (2-1): Face a strong Boron team on the road this week.
5. Sierra Vista Dons (1-1): Showed that they are better than most think with win over View.
6. Mt. View Vikings (2-1): Real test here, can they bounce back from a punch in the nose?
7. La Puente Warriors (1-1): Real good win on the road at Bergstrom.
8. San Gabriel Matadors (1-2): Losing is not an evil, but how you lose is. Not pretty the last two weeks.
9. South El Monte Eagles (1-1): Tough to believe in the Southmen until they get either their first or second string quarterback under center.
10. Arroyo Knights (1-2): Nope, not me.