Mid Valley News Area Football Top 10
September 5, 2012 • 1,458 views
1. Monrovia Wildcats (0-1): Yeah, they lost opener. Might be the best thing in the long run.
2. El Monte Lions (1-1): Offense alone keeps this team tracking high.
3. South El Monte Eagles (1-0): Nogales, and then not having either of their top two quarterbacks, not fair estimate of Southmen.
4. San Gabriel Matadors (1-1): Right now they are looking awfully bi-polar
5. Mt. View Vikings (2-0): Keep winning, and you will climb.
6. Gabrielino Eagles (2-0): Ditto, will climb as the opponents improve.
7. Arroyo Knights (1-1): Only 21-o over Temple City?
8. Rio Hondo Prep Kares (1-1): Might have still been thinking about Arcadai.
9. Duarte Falcons (1-1): No harm, no foul in losing to Valley Christian.
10. La Puente Warriors (0-1): What the heck? What happened against Covina?