LA and OC Food Trucks Have Gone to the Dogs… Bark Appetit!
by Ann Murray
July 2, 2014 • 233 views
Building on the massively popular food truck trend in Hollywood, the Westside, and the OC, California-based Milo’s Kitchen brand dog treats is launching Southern California’s first mobile food experience for dogs and their pet parents.
With planned stops at dog parks in Santa Monica, Redondo Beach and Huntington Beach — plus additional visits to 15 major metropolitan areas across the U.S. [http://mktreattruck.com] — the Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck will offer all of Southern California’s gour-mutts the chance to:
* Taste real chicken and beef home-style dog treats like Chicken Meatballs and Grilled Burger Bites — all proudly made in the USA with 100% domestically-sourced meat and no artificial colors or flavors.
* Take a free family photo or “doggie selfie” (does this collar make me look cute?) in a professional canine-ready photo booth
* Socialize with other four-legged friends in the backyard-style lapdog lounge
* Take a relaxing ‘walk break’ with dog beds, drinking bowls, and puppy toys
* Bring home a doggie bag of tasty treats for lucky labs and hungry hounds
The Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck is entirely free to the public — bring the whole family — and will be making the following planned stops:
Thursday, July 3, starting at 7:30 AM
Airport Dog Park
3201 Airport Ave., Santa Monica CA 90405
Saturday, July 5, starting at 7:30 AM
Redondo Beach Dog Park
190 Flagler Lane, Redondo Beach CA 90278
Sunday, July 6, starting at 7:30 AM
Huntington Dog Beach
100 Goldenwest St., Huntington Beach CA 92648
Surprise additional stops will be announced at http://twitter.com/miloskitchen
The full treat truck national tour schedule can be found at: